Who’s’ the owner?
The story was told to me:
“I bought a rocking chair. It was not an ordinary chair. The wood was from 20 years-old teak. Initially, when I sat and rocked the chair, it was very relaxing. I loved my chair. Few weeks later, the chair started to look “angry”. It was illogical, but it looked like staring at me. I thought it was my imagination and used it. But I did not find it relaxing any longer. I had body aches and felt tired. I lost interest to use the chair as it gave me more pain than pleasure.
I cant give or throw it away, because its was expensive. I decided to let my brother use it. He also felt that the rocking chair was more uncomforting. One night, I woke up to get a glass of milk. When I looked at the chair, I thought I saw someone sitting there and rocking. Than, the form disappeared. But the chair was rocking. I was frightened. I pretended nothing happened and went to my brother’s room. I told him what I saw. We placed a video recorder towards the chair. Nothing happened for a few days. Than the third day, we saw the chair rocking by itself. We were terrified. The next day, we went to the shop and requested on the history of the chair. He told us that this chair was imported from Philippines. It was told the teak came from a village which has been demolished to give way to new buildings. The village chief used to own the teak trees. He cherished those trees and tried his best to preserve them.
Few decades later, after his demise, the village was relocated. When the developers tried to remove the trees, something bad would happen. Either the machines would malfunction or the workers injured. After several prayers, they managed to remove the trees. The rocking chair was made from that wood. Than my friend realized that, the owner came back to claim his tree. He went to see a priests and he was told to burn the chair. After that, my friend life became normal, and till now he wouldn’t dare to sit on any rocking chair."
Spirits sometime go into natural substances, namely, rocks, wood, water and so on. Those are the places where they can rest or live in. There were many incidents relating to such substances becoming alive, talking or tearing. Its better to be more careful in buying such things. Its better to know the history of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment