Where were You? (Told by my friend)
One afternoon, I was walking with my friend, Jane (not her real name) near a cemetery, after tutorials. We were looking at a Christian cemetery and saw peace and quite. As we had exam stress, we thought of going to a relaxing place, and that cemetery seemed to be the one. As it was still hot, we decided to go in the evening. At about 7.00pm, we met at the entrance. It was calm and peaceful. The lighting was just perfect to complement the darkness. We walked around and talked about life and enjoying each other’s company.
We set on a bench and were appreciating the nature. When I looked at my friend, her face was more stunning and appealing than before. A sight I never realized. I felt attracted to her and an overwhelming desire to kiss her came over. Her aura was so exquisite that it was tormenting me. I felt like holding her in my arms tightly and kissing her gently and never to let her go. It was like falling in love again and again, every second. My feelings had no words for her. Nevertheless, I kept control and avoid looking at her. But my desire increased. I felt that this was not right and decided to home. When we were walking back, there was silence. I felt that my emotions might have given her a bad impression. I was too embarrassed to apologize or talk about it.
When he was approaching the gate, he saw someone or something standing there. It was already 10pm, and was wondering who that person might be. The person started to wave hysterically. Than few more others joined. With all those hands and body movements made me very uneasy. I held Jane’s hand, who was walking behind me and told her to stay. The wind was starting to blow strongly; she muffled something, but I could not understand anything. I went towards the gate, and saw my friends shouting at me. I was wondering what they were doing. Two of them ran towards me and pulled me out from the gate. I was puzzled. I was upset with them that they scared the wits out of me and then I called out to Jane who was still in the cemetery. Suddenly, I saw her among my friends. I asked her how she came before me. She looked puzzled. She told me that she was finding for me, the moment we stepped into the cemetery.
I realized something. When we entered the cemetery, she went to the toilet to wash her shoes which was dirtied by the mud. Five minutes later, she was standing near a tree. I thought she had cleaned up and was waiting there, so I left with her.
Jane told me that when she was out of the wash room, she saw me walking into the cemetery with a very tall lady. She was too tall to look like a human. Her hair was very long. She shouted aloud but I could not hear. She knew that something beside me was not human. She immediately, went out to call our friends. When they came, I was walking towards the gate, talking to myself. They wanted to enter but were startled to see a white figure flying above me. My friends took their guts out to run towards me and pulled me.
When I turned back, my heart nearly jumped out. The cemetery looked so scary. But at the particular corner which I thought I placed Jane, I felt the yearning. I looked at Jane, but the feeling was not there. We hurriedly left the place and went for a drink.
I told them that nothing happened except that we talked. When they asked me what the conversation was, I became dumb-founded. I realized that she did not even mutter a word. I was talking all the while and had a feeling that she spoke. The only time I heard her was when she muffled something in my ears. When my friends heard that, they were shocked. Nobody dared to go home at this hour and spend the time chatting about the incident.
The next day when I pass by the cemetery, my yearning came back, but the place looked clam and peaceful. I dared not enter the cemetery again, as I don’t want to be tempted and get into some dangerous propositions. To what she muttered in my ears, I dare not want to know.
There are different types of spirits that linger around the cemetery. There are lonely, mischievous, sad, ones. The one my friend encountered should be the lonely one. Some spirits could imitate others. The spirits also may posses alluring vibes that made my friend passionate about her. In worse cases, if the spirit is attracted to the person so much, it will bring him or her over to their world. Hope I remember to explain further on the “other world” in the upcoming next post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment