I was sleeping soundly. Suddenly, I started to struggle. My wife woke me up. I was feeling giddy and went back to sleep.
The next morning, she asked me what happened. I could not remember much, so I told her it was bad dream. The following night, the same thing happened and I could not explained to my wife that much. This was what happened.
I used to sleep opposite position from my wife, if I had difficulty in dozing off. That few nights, I maintained that position. One of the days, I was in dreamland, when suddenly; a creature placed its hand on my chest. I was not able to move or called out. I can only struggle. However, I managed to grab the creature’s hand. When I start pulling it, I saw its features. It was black in color, with dark eye sockets, with two hands. It was not a scary creature and resembled like a four year old kid. But it looked mischievous. I did not let go of its hands. Neither did it pull away. Gradually, it vanished and I woke up. This had to be a dream as I knew I dozed off and I did not feel my wife’s presence, when the creature was there. Interestingly, when I woke up, I was in the exact position when I encountered the creature. Not even a slightest difference. Even my hand was in my chest. So was it a dream?
I went to investigate on this matter, but have not found the reason for the occurrence.
But what could have happen was that, the creature might be trying to climb onto the bed. As my bed is quite high, anyone at that height would hold on to the mattress or the legs (that is why, sometimes we feel that something touched us at the edge of the bed) and makes its way up. Unfortunately, for both of us, I was sleeping on the opposite position and it touched grab hold of my chest. The creature should have been surprised and did not know what to do when I grabbed its hand. That should been the reason why there was no reaction from it when I grabbed the hands.
Also, there is an old folks saying that people returning home, should always wash their feet before entering the house or room. There are some creatures/spirits will be following back. By washing your feet, it detaches away from you. If not, it will follow you around and disturb you. I can’t remember if I washed my legs. Well true or not, its better to be careful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment