I have myopia. One morning I woke up and saw a blurred image of a huge butterfly on the wall. I thought it was a drawing pasted by my sister, and I was fuming over it. I went to the toilet and was approaching my room, when I realised that it would not be possible for my sis to paste the drawing as I have locked the door before I went to sleep. I felt uncomfortable.
Little did I realise that, I came home late at night and went straight to bed, without washing up. There are theories that whenever you are coming home, an unseen will follow. Sometimes those things get lost or feels lonely and might get attractde to you. Any other reasons, good luck to the followee. The thing will be with you or like your resting place. Most of the time, both of you dont cross each other. Rarely, if you do, thats where you got to be on your guard.
To be continued...........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi, I had a similar encounter. I am not sure of your ending. But I seen a stone figurine beside my garden. Later, in the evening my servant threw it away. Later, she fall ill for three months. Nothing made her better. She went back to Tunisia and saw a witch doctor. She regain her health. Not sure wat was it or how it happened.
ReplyDelete